Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Certain botheration...

Supposing we have all at this point, or maybe it is just myself...
To stumble upon yourself,in some type of a labyrinth...

Surly, this conundrum is not as horrific as it may seem.
There's always a way out of a puzzle, or maze.
This is usually when, you know exactly what it was, that you did, to get yourself stuck in that situation. Now...what if, you woke up in this maze...
What if you don't have the slightest clue how you got there?

I'm a tyrant with metaphors, and analogies, that is because I'm scared.
Simply, scared. I feel as though I need to use word play to work myself up to that situation...
Then I'll drop it....

Is that the reason why I'm in this puzzle? This maze?
Or is there some type of larger factor, that will hopefully present itself in the near future?
Because...between you and I.

I don't like this feeling. I don't like to be alone.
Mentally. Physically...I wish I could type forever, at least that would make me feel as though there is somebody, even if it is my own subconscious yelling at me from the inner most parts of my skull. At least it's somebody.

Because....I know, that subconscious is no longer my voice anymore...
There are a heap of voices clamoring to get out...

I don't know who to talk to anymore.
I don't know how to talk anymore....

In this maze...
How did I get here....?




No comments:

Post a Comment