Friday, January 2, 2009

Forever in a deep sleep...

Sometimes, I wish I could sleep forever. Or wake up, and know everything was apart of a dream. A dream that I,myself,made up. To feel comfort, simply to feel...
But, I can go days without a single night of sleep. That must not be very healthy for the human body, or mind.

I lay in bed; I'm swimming in warm sheets,warm water, I'm deep in thought, I'm deep in the ocean,where...for a moment I lost myself.
The breaking of my own panting wakes me.
"How long was I asleep for?" I ask myself....
"Five minutes...and some change..." I reply.

Recently,I've been getting sleep. Some of the best I've ever had.
When I lay next to him, I know it's not a dream, I know when I wake up...he'll be right next to me.

I don't have to get lost in a "dream state" ocean, not anymore...

No comments:

Post a Comment