Saturday, January 3, 2009

Last call...

Photobucket
For your 'Resolutions' for the new year.
I'm a four year strong Vegetarian, I never went Vegan, simply due to the fact that I LOVE cheese, no, I'm IN LOVE with cheese, No, I'm just mad about Dairy products! I don't know how one could possibly choose not to consume it...

Well I took that extra step, as my resolution, to become a Vegan...
This is my short story....

I woke up, and was ready to go out running like I usually do every morning,
I go to the fridge and get out the milk, "damn it!"

I get back from my run, and pour a wondrous bowl of cereal,
"Damn it"

I continue my day, and go to work, we have this awesome mini fridge that we keep snacks in for ourselves and the kids, I'm mad hungry at this point, Bada bing!!!
There's Cheese...."DAMN IT!"

So I woke up today...went to fridge, and just tossed my milk in the mini fridge just in case somebody comes over...they can have it.

What I'm getting at is.....

I LOVE cheese. Milk. Yogurt...Cheese...

Oh,as well as, if you're going to plan a resolution like, go to the gym, be nice to mom no matter what, or anything else that will significantly alter who you were/are....Go through with it.

It just might be worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment